Why does Ez3D-i require high end processing ability, typically what benefits are achieved?
- Consultation / patient education videos
- STL overlay
- CBCT comparison – 3D-i allows you to overlay two CBCT’s – pre and post op scans
- Smart clipping
- Sinus lift analysis
- Crown simulation
- Guide path simulation
- 3D pan with windowed cross sectional detail analysis
- 360 degree rotational view in 3D pan view
- TMJ analysis
- Auto separation of the condyle & fossa
- Patient reporting feature
- And much more to list!
Typically, Ez3D-i case presentation to the patient will increase the odds of treatment plan acceptance. Ez3D-i offers tools and demonstration videos included to better assist in presenting to the patient.
Some common factors that arise in most dental offices day to day:
- Patient does not think the problem is big enough or bad enough to do anything about it (especially if there is no pain involved).
- Patient does not understand the problem
- Patient does not trust what they are being told
The beauty of the CBCT is that it resolves all of those obstacles as you can show, explain, and educate the patient with the 3D software. Ez3D-i will be easier to learn and navigate, which is essential to providing comprehensive patient care.
In conclusion, improved hardware is needed for next generation software; to include all these great features. This will aid a practice in their treatment planning. It also highly increases professional treatment presentations to the patient with clear understanding.